Obviously I’m no expert on football, and I am a Giants fan, so once they’re out of the running, I tend to lose interest. I was kind of hoping for the Jets to make it to the Superbowl, but they choked. So now we have the Steelers vs. Packers. Needless to say, I’m not particularly vested in either team. However, I’m going with the Packers on this one. For Aaron Rodgers to have seen his team through to a Superbowl despite having an uphill battle coming into his own in a place where Favre ruled supreme (and later fell from grace), and making it through despite the ever-present risk of another, possibly more severe concussion, I think the man deserves a Superbowl ring.
- Who Should Take Antidepressants? theatlantic.com/health/archive… 4 days ago
- Scientists find 'unassailable' DNA evidence that Prince William has Indian ancestry independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… 4 days ago
- @CarriageHouseNY Even when I was at Cornell, I'd brave the wait with friends because the promise of an amazing meal couldn't be ignored. 1 week ago
- @CarriageHouseNY Thanks! I'll have to make sure my next Cornell trip falls during the week then! 1 week ago
- Overheard on LIRR after something barked. "That's either a dog, a child, or a monkey." #fb 1 week ago
- Crest Pro-Health Rinse Mouthwash Causes Taste Impairment...
- Why Neuroscience is Awesome
- Another Cartoon...
- A Primer About Nairs...
- About me
- Celebrity Worship
- Shaadi.com...(outright) capitulation or (legitimate) possibility?
- I Want a French Press for Christmas and Here's Why...
- Early Puberty in Girls: What We Know and What The Government Has Done (Or Not)
- The caste system
- 65,270 hits
America barack obama blog blogging brain college culture dating democrat doctor education election film health healthcare hindu india indian john mccain kerala love marriage mccain medicine money mumbai music muslim neuroscience news new york obama palin politics president obama racism recession relationships religion research Sarah Palin science terrorism voting war